Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back from the bible camp. Really glad to once again see those sp cf bro n sis in christ again. Hmm i had a hard time trying to understand n digest wad is being taught n it seems like i failed. Somemore i leader n had to depend on the team members w/o contributing. It was kinda stress of cos but it was indeed definitely fun to get to play n chat with them. Haha. Kept falling sick during the camp also so was sleepy n tired during the lesson so i couldnt really concentrate.

Something i cannot deny is LOL, i actually was able to fig out who my angel is. Haha. So obvious. Haha. Well end of this camp would also meant the 2 weeks my dad need is up also. From wad i see now, it's impossible for him to actually agree to let me take up private cello lesson but well, i will keep that in my prayers.

My skins started to peel already also. Even my head!!! Dam disgusting. If u see it u will vomit. But heng today recover liao. Phew! Nw i return home also sian. Wif my mum here always nagging at me, asking me to find a job, sometimes i really cant stands her. Wonder how long will my patience lasts.

No comments: